Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Little Bitty Small Thing

I've been a follower of the blog Home Sanctuary for a while now. It's a very helpful blog where the author, Rachel Anne, posts what we Company Girls like to call the Small Thing of the day. It involves completing a task that applies to one or more areas of bringing Peace, Order, or Beauty to your home. All three of those areas then work together to create "Sanctuary" in your home.

The fun thing about it is that there are points and prizes involved! :) Since it's a new month, I thought I'd just take a minute and talk about today's Small Thing.

Straighten your kitchen chairs or bar stools. That's it. 10 points a pop! Doesn't get any easier than that. I collected 90 points today in about 2 minutes.

So, if you're interested in maintaining Peace, Order, and Beauty in your home during what can be an otherwise chaotic season, stop in and visit Home Sanctuary and join the fun. You'll be glad you did!

~Melissa

2 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

Thanks for the shout out!! You are one of my very first Company Girls - thanks for sticking with me and making Home Sanctuary so fun. I really appreciate you.

Nothing better than getting 90 points in 2 minutes! Keepin' it easy this month!

Karen Whittal said...

Sounds like fun, will take a trip over there. I could definitely use some peace in my household at the moment