An account of what matters to this family of seven.
How lovely. Such a nice expression. I feel the same about my dad who died in May. I didn't realize just how much I'd miss him.
May God grant you and your family peace and comfort at this time. Sending over hugs from the girls too.
Melissa - i am still praying for you my precious friend! my heart still aches for you because i know how it aches for my daddy even after 16 years.i hope you don't mind, but i posted a prayer request for you and your family on my prayer blog.Remember that God knows our hearts and cares about our hurts!
So sorry for your loss! I have been wondering about you because I hadn't seen you at Coffee Talk in awhile! My prayers are with you and your family.
Hi Melissa,So sorry about losing your dad. I know how painful it is to lose a parent. Take comfort in Jesus.Blessings,Kim
Melissa, I'm so sorry for your loss. HUGS and PRAYERS!
Read your comment on Beth's blog and linked over. Will say a prayer for your family.
I've thought of you often prayed for you during the last couple of months. I know you have great memories of your dad that you will always have with you. I pray that your heart is comforted, and that you know that you are loved.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How lovely. Such a nice expression. I feel the same about my dad who died in May. I didn't realize just how much I'd miss him.
May God grant you and your family peace and comfort at this time. Sending over hugs from the girls too.
Melissa - i am still praying for you my precious friend! my heart still aches for you because i know how it aches for my daddy even after 16 years.
i hope you don't mind, but i posted a prayer request for you and your family on my prayer blog.
Remember that God knows our hearts and cares about our hurts!
So sorry for your loss! I have been wondering about you because I hadn't seen you at Coffee Talk in awhile! My prayers are with you and your family.
Hi Melissa,
So sorry about losing your dad. I know how painful it is to lose a parent. Take comfort in Jesus.
Blessings,
Kim
Melissa, I'm so sorry for your loss. HUGS and PRAYERS!
Read your comment on Beth's blog and linked over. Will say a prayer for your family.
I've thought of you often prayed for you during the last couple of months. I know you have great memories of your dad that you will always have with you. I pray that your heart is comforted, and that you know that you are loved.
Post a Comment