Hopefully, I'll get back to a regularly scheduled blog time when the kids go back to school this fall. For now, I thought I'd share a few pictures here of our Oregon Coast trip. My brother and his family(and a friend) drove out and met us from Reno, and my sister brought my niece too. It was lots of fun. Wish I could show you all of my pictures, but that would take all day! Since you're here though, I'd love to hear what some of your own favorite summer moments are so far. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Company Girl Coffee 8.6.10
Is it August already? I can't believe what a busy summer it has been. Somehow, every time I thought about sitting down to blog, something else came up and then the inspiration was gone. I have wanted to blog about our trip to the Oregon Coast, adventures at Church Camp, back yard fun and before and after pictures of my storage room and spare bedroom/toy room organizing. There have been birthdays and anniversaries and fun with friends. Yes, summer has been packed full of a bit of everything. I'm looking forward to the next four weeks at home before school starts. We don't have any concrete plans for this month. Maybe just a few days at the park, some lazy days here at home, and a visit from Nana next week.
Hopefully, I'll get back to a regularly scheduled blog time when the kids go back to school this fall. For now, I thought I'd share a few pictures here of our Oregon Coast trip. My brother and his family(and a friend) drove out and met us from Reno, and my sister brought my niece too. It was lots of fun. Wish I could show you all of my pictures, but that would take all day! Since you're here though, I'd love to hear what some of your own favorite summer moments are so far. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!









Hopefully, I'll get back to a regularly scheduled blog time when the kids go back to school this fall. For now, I thought I'd share a few pictures here of our Oregon Coast trip. My brother and his family(and a friend) drove out and met us from Reno, and my sister brought my niece too. It was lots of fun. Wish I could show you all of my pictures, but that would take all day! Since you're here though, I'd love to hear what some of your own favorite summer moments are so far. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like a lovely trip! And here's to a month to breathe before school starts - hope you can have fun at a slower pace, and truly enjoy the last days of summer!
Looks like you've had a busy but fun summer! The coast looks so beautiful, especially from my vantage point - over 100 degrees for days on end here in Texas. Only in the northwest do you see pictures of people wearing sweatshirts in the summer - ah I love it.
I hope you get a chance to catch your breath before the start of a new year......although I'll bet you'll actually catch your breath AFTER the kids are in school :)
Been praying for you....
Hope you all get to enjoy some quiet time before school starts up. Love the pics. The kids look like they had a ton of fun!!! Sounds like a summer of great memories! Enjoy your weekend!
I love the last one. So pretty! Never been to Oregon. Would like to go someday.
Glad to hear from you again.
These are great pics -- such a wonderful way to store all those memories!
Whee! you have certainly had a full summer. And,the opportunity to blog will be here long after the kids are grown and gone. I'm amazed at how much so many of you young Moms are able to accomplish in a day's time. Very inspiring! Blessings to you!
Post a Comment