Here are this year's photos! (In order, youngest to oldest - CD, 3, LR, 5, BC, 6, JS, 7, RL, 8)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mother's Day Pictures
Last year I started a fun tradition with my kids on Mother's Day. Through the years I am going to take a picture with each of my kids. (For as long as they'll let me, anyway.) That way, I can look back at the photos and see how much they've grown. :) One day, after they're all grown and gone from the house, I want to put the photos all together in a special Mother's Day photo album. Let's see...that's 5 photos every year times x amount of years...well, it's a lot!
Here are this year's photos! (In order, youngest to oldest - CD, 3, LR, 5, BC, 6, JS, 7, RL, 8)
Here are this year's photos! (In order, youngest to oldest - CD, 3, LR, 5, BC, 6, JS, 7, RL, 8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea! You look different in these pics then before. Have you lost weight?
They will love looking back at that when they grow up.
Post a Comment