An account of what matters to this family of seven.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Are You SnowMiser, or HeatMiser?
I'm determined not to get grumpy about snow this year. Normally I'm more like the HeatMiser, but this afternoon, I took Rachel's advice over at Home Sanctuary, and "Captured a Moment." (Or two or three...) I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Great "captured moments!" I love the snow...probably because we only get it once a year and it disappears quickly, but I do remember as a kid I would want it to stay all winter long. Looks like your kids had a blast and you should get some extra points for being a snow-mama!
2 comments:
Great "captured moments!" I love the snow...probably because we only get it once a year and it disappears quickly, but I do remember as a kid I would want it to stay all winter long. Looks like your kids had a blast and you should get some extra points for being a snow-mama!
So glad you left a link to your moments!
The pictures are great. I remember sliding down our slide head first into the snow when I was a kid. Great fun.
Fellow Company Girl,
Shawna
Post a Comment