Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Siesta Scripture Memory 12.15.09 "Light"

I thought that as long as I was posting about lighting candles, (see below) I would also post my last memory verse for the year. If you do not know what I am talking about, then you can read about it here. I joined with thousands of other "Siestas" back in January to memorize 24 Bible verses in 12 months. What a great year it's been! God has really shed some light on His Word for me in 2009, and I look forward to what He has to teach me in 2010. That said, my final verse is John 8:12:

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

May His light shine on you this season and always,
~Melissa~

No comments: