Monday, July 14, 2008

The Grand "Tent City" Finale

This will be my last post about "Tent City." There were over 200 pictures taken between four cameras, then combined on a CD for everyone. It would take me forever to share all of those photos so I'll just post a few more of my favorites and then be done. I may have to divide it into two posts because I don't know how many I can post at once.

My pictures didn't really turn out from our fireworks show on the fourth, but here we are in the driveway the next day watching a mini-show with some of the smaller fireworks that were left over. We were outside of city limits, so we had more room to play and have fun. Actually, the neighbor's show on Saturday night was quite impressive.

Also on Saturday, we celebrated the many birthdays that fall in July by having mud cake! Yum, yum! Everyone lined up for a big slice of that. Even CD got in on it with a little help from his dad! : )This one's BC hanging out in the treehouse that his PAPA built for the grandkids.Here's CD chillin' with his dad and uncle. : )

No comments: