| Before |
| After |
Smell: Chili in the crockpot for dinner tonight! I will be making corn bread to go with it. This meal always fills my kitchen with irresistible aromas!
Taste: Hmm...maybe I should have saved the chili for this one! :) I'm always up for a good chocolate and I have some Frangos hidden away for a rainy day. Yum!
Touch: Hugs and more hugs for our friends that are coming to visit! I haven't seen them since January so they are missed and I am really looking forward to their stay.
Sound: There will be lots of laughter going on this weekend as our children play with their children and the adults visit and play board games.
I love to play hostess and make our guests feel at home. We've known them for years and they are like family to us.
Have a blessed weekend everyone! Thanks for joining me for coffee today!
~Melissa
3 comments:
Ack - 5 months without seeing you is TOO LONG! Just reading this brought me to tears. I can't wait to be there...can I make it 7 hours?!? xoxo
Awesome post, everything looks wonderful...enjoy your guests!
Have fun with your guests! I'm sure you'll spoil them during their stay.
Post a Comment