It's been a while since I've done Menu Monday again, so I figure it's about time. One of these days I'll become more organized and store all my menus and recipes in one place. I have about 8 weeks worth of menus plus grocery lists in a binder from one year when I got really organized. I'm not sure what happened, but I lost my motivation. I guess we all go through seasons!
Here's this week: (I've already been to the grocery store.)
Monday: Crock pot chicken stroganoff over wide egg noodles
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Sausage Rice Casserole
Thursday: Baked Potato Bar
Friday: Bacon-wrapped Chicken in the crock pot
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Leftovers or Breakfast
I'm so excited for Spring, and garden planting! We don't have much room, but tomatoes are a must. Beyond that, I don't know. I am anxious to see if my grapes come back this year. They should start showing signs of leaves here soon. (Although it's still getting down to freezing temps at night here.)
Anyone else out there starting their Spring planting?
1 comment:
You mean Sausage Rice "Bake" right? =)
Post a Comment