Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Menu Plan

I didn't get around to posting yesterday.  Too much on my plate.  We finally had someone come out and take a look at our leaky pipes.  It appears that he was able to fix the leak, but he thinks maybe there is another one somewhere that we haven't found yet.  I guess we'll see what the winter brings.  That's what you get when you buy a house "as is."

Anyway, here's my menu for the rest of the week:
Tuesday:  Baked potato bar
Wednesday: Lasagna (I've been craving it...it's a super easy recipe, but not the cheapest.)
Thursday: Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff
Friday: Ham and Hashbrown Casserole Bake (Shh!  If I call it a casserole my husband won't eat it.)
Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas (Per request of my 9yr old.)
Sunday: Leftovers

There it is folks!  I've done my weekly shopping and I'm fully prepared.  Love that feeling!  What's on your menu this week?

~Melissa

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Melissa, Thanks for stopping by after my very long absence. I am ready to come back :) Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Yikes on the leak! We just had one fixed 2 weeks ago. Too funny about your hubby not eating casseroles. =p

Mama Duck said...

had to laugh at your husband not eating 'casserole!'... mine is the same! I shall have to adopt your alias name for it- "Bake"- done and done!