Friday, April 9, 2010

Company Girl Coffee 4.9,10

Welcome to my blog. :) Please excuse my yawns, I was up last night with a sick kiddo. I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet, but I think I'll need a few to get through today. I'm going to keep this short, but please, scroll down and read my thoughts on Mountains and Valleys.

I sure did miss stopping by for coffee last week, but I was too busy having a blast with my family on Spring Break. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you around for coffee...after I take a nap, of course!
~Melissa~

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oooh I'm so sorry to hear you've got a sick one. I remember how those sleepless nights used to go. Praying they are well again soon and that you get some rest today!

Cari Kaufman said...

I am praying for your sick kiddo...hope all is well with your family soon!

Stacey said...

Thanks for stopping back by http://imalazymom.blogspot.com!

When your kids are old enough, you should TOTALLY try the laundry tactic! It's so freeing!!! ;)

Beth said...

Melissa- hope you get some rest today and that everyone feels great at your house. Thanks for the encouragement on my blog, and for the good thoughts on "unpacking" and resting in the valley we might be in at the moment. Rest up!

CindyC said...

Melissa, thanks for sharing your heart about mountains and valleys. You're so right; mountains are blessings, but there is such a depth of blessing in the valley.

Hope your sick kiddo gets better soon, so you can all enjoy your weekend. :)

secondofwett said...

Having a sick child is sooo draining on the mama to be sure. Hope you get som rest soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope the kiddo feels better soon, then you can feel better too. =) Yawns around here too but it's of our own doing, staying up late planning parties. Have a restful weekend.

One More Equals Four said...

Hope your little one feels better soon and ya'll can have a great weekend. I didn't get around last weekend, either and I didn't even post this week. Maybe next week!

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

Hope your kiddo feels better today!

Rachel Anne said...

Hey Melissa, I hope everyone is feeling better...I was praying for you last week when you weren't feeling well and I trust you are back on your feet? I'm just looking at your December 2009 photo on your blog, thinking I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We've known each other in blogland for a long time, at least 3 years, I think!

Have a wonderful week...I did not make it around for coffee over the weekend but I'm going to try and catch up with everyone throughout the week. Had to stop here first, thank you for always being such a blessing to me.

Kim said...

I hope you are doing okay. I have seen a post in awhile.... just wondering...