Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Ten things I love about my mom: (Not in any specific order)

  1. She loves me unconditionally
  2. She is always there to listen
  3. She is supportive of my decisions (even when they make no sense and come back to bite me in the butt!)
  4. She goes out of her way to come and visit me
  5. She helps me financially when I am in a pinch
  6. She gives helpful advice
  7. When she hugs me she takes an extra squeeze before letting go
  8. She lets me cry on her shoulder our into the phone when I need to
  9. She is an active grandma : )
  10. She has shown me how to be a loving mother.

Thanks for being such a great mom! I love you!


Ten things I love about being a mom:

  1. Hugs and kisses
  2. Prayers at bedtime
  3. Reading together and story time by the fire
  4. Tickles and giggles
  5. Making owies better with kisses and band aids
  6. Watching my children discover new things
  7. Little yellow flowers picked just for me
  8. Singing songs together
  9. Watching each child develop their own personality
  10. Spending one on one time with each of my children
  11. Catching my children being good and praising them for it
  12. Watching my children being loving towards each other and growing closer as friends

Ok...so I couldn't choose just ten. The list could go on and on. I am so thankful for my five blessings from heaven. I love being a mom! Happy mother's day to me!

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love your lists....what a great gift to have a mom like yours and to BE a mom to your five. You are an amazing mom.